ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***DECORATING THE TREE

Sunday, November 11, 2007

***DECORATING THE TREE


Every year the kids get to help with decorating the family Christmas tree...Matt my hubby always gets to put up the tree (already pre lit) then I put on the beads, the angel and the blue ribbon. The kids are always sitting by just waiting for their turn to put on the ornaments. They have a great time but they all put them in the same spot so I have to move them around later on when they aren't around. It is so fun to watch them and Blake is really into the decorating this year and has to do it all by himself and as they get older the excitement just seems to get even bigger. Jay is counting down to the year that he will be tall enough to put the angel topper on the tree and with the way he is growing it will be next Christmas. So the tree is up and the only thing left to do is to put the bows on it...somehow I forgot that step...oops I will have to add it to my list for tomorrow :0)

No comments: