ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: REUNION

Thursday, July 24, 2008

REUNION



Growing up I spent most of my time swimming. I was at the pool 4-5 days a week doing Synchronized Swimming. I swam at the competitive level and enjoyed many, many years of training, traveling, competing and making friends. My swimming career came to an end when I entered High School and I haven't seen any of my fello swimmers since. Last month I got an invitation to a Synchro Reunion and unfortunately it is the long weekend in August when we are away so I will have to see what we can do to get there. I spent some time today looking through some swimming photos and there are some great memories!
This is a photo of myself with my duo partner Francine. ( I am the taller one if you haven't figured that one out LOL) I believe this was our first duo together.

No comments: