ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: My Christmas gift to myself

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Christmas gift to myself


I am so excited that Christmas is now behind me, while I had a lot of fun this year getting gifts and celebrating Christmas with the kids, I have been in desperate need of glasses to help me at my new job. Working at the call centre has been a great experience for me but looking at a computer screen for hours a day can sure be hard on my eyes. I have broken down and begun looking for frames that I would like, seeing as I have never work glasses before it was hard for me to make this decision but after looking at the great assortment of Holiday frames available at ZenniOptical it has become a lot easier. I think I have decided on this pair of glasses which are great as they are available in my favorite color"pink" and are made from bendable titanium to ad security to me as with a busy lifestyle like mine with work and the kids I can see my glasses getting a lot of abuse and they need to be able to stand up to it all. I never thought shopping for eyeglasses would be so easy but with the great assortment and even more important great prices that are available it was a breeze for me to select a great pair for myself.

No comments: