ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Accidental accident

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Accidental accident

I recently borrowed my husbands truck to pick up the kids at school and while I was sitting there in my moment of peace and tranquility the jeep in front of me backed up and bumped the truck. The driver just drove away and I didn't even get a plate # it all happened so fast. I got out and checked over the front of the truck and didn't notice any damage so I figured no harm, I wouldn't worry about it too much. The next day my husband decided to wash the truck and asked me what happened to the hood of the truck. I had to tell the truth and admit to the collision. A dent and some paint chips where in the hood which I didn't notice in all the dirt. It was then off to the bodyshop to find out about repairs. Finding a good repair shop is easy with the Collision Repair Expert website you can find a reliable and fair body repair shop in your area to take care of whatever repair you find yourself in need of. We got the truck fixed quickly and it looks as good as new.

No comments: