ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Blue Monday : Teenage Years

Monday, August 9, 2010

Blue Monday : Teenage Years


To participate in the BLUE MONDAY fun Click Here

My son just turned 13 last month and now it finally happened, he wants to shop for his own clothes, Mom's choice just doesn't work anymore, he has to shop at the "COOL" stores. I have to say that he has pretty good taste and this is one of the choices he made, I love the blue it's so bright the outfit has a sweater with it that I was able to get a shot of him sitting on the blue couch with his puppy. He's still a great photo poser. Happy Blue Monday to everyone.





6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Thank goodness he cares about looking nice. Think of the alternative! Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

Cindy said...

He does have good taste! Good choice on the puppy too. My son will be 13 next month. Where does the time go?
Cindy

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, you are blessed! He's a cutie, and he picked well!

Happy Blue Monday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

bj said...

He's a cutie and he looks great in his new clothes...

ItaJeff said...

He is cute!

I'm late for my Blue Monday's round, hope you had a great Monday

Lots of luv,
Ita

Becky K. said...

I wish I could get my teen boys to wear color. They seem to stick to dark colors.

What a fun color of blue.