Friday, June 27, 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Now, here are the rules and regulations, as well as my nominees for the next five deserving winners of the Arte y Pico Award:
1) Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award (http://arteypico.blogspot.com/)
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Your anniversary marks the day
When you both said "I do."
The two of you became as one,
A marriage bright and new.
Now time has passed; your love is strong;
You passed the early test.
Your tender bond grows with passing time;
Your marriage is the kind that’s best!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Become C'elle Distributor and help make a difference in the lives of others
laying the carpet piece by piece....this is a new type of carpet that makes it easy to install yourself....the angle to get into the room with a large roll of carpet was to hard to get it in so we went with this solution. I just hope we are happy with it, so far so good but in certain lighting we can still see the seems. This we can live with because we didn't want to put laminate flooring down on the cold concrete. See what happens?
Looks great doesn't it! The kids played on it all morning!
Cryo-Cell's "Protect Baby, Protect Mom" is now an affordable option for you, if you take the opportunity you could be saving someone you love down the road. It is so important that you prepare early because to capture the stem cell blood is a once in a life time literaly opportunity that you can't make again. If you miss the opportunity when your baby is first born you can't go back and collect it now. It's litteraly like taking out an insurance policy for the what if scenerio. Take advantage of their "Protect Baby, Protect Mom" Special Limited-Time Introductory Offer and they can rush you the kit over night or sameday if necessary just in time for your delivery. With new technology everyday you can't miss out on this opportunity.
Friday, June 20, 2008
**Make sure you pay attention to the letter “T” cause I may be tagging you!**
A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? Jenn
C. Cake or pie? Cheese CAKE!
D. Day of choice? Thursdays....I get to watch my daughter dance!
E. Essential item? Laptop
F. Favorite color? pink ( and can't forget the slimming black lol)
G. Gummy bears or worms? bears
H. Home town? Moncton
F. Favorite indulgence? Chocolate
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 4
L. Life isn’t complete without? Kids
M. Marriage date? August 4, 2001
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 4 sisters
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Snakes and the dark
Q. Quotes? If raising kids were easy it wouldn't have started with LABOR!
R. Reasons to smile? My children, they are the best thing that has ever happend to me!
S. Season of choice? Summer
T. Tag 5 people: Jenn, Jocelyn, Matt, Kim and Darlene
U. Unknown fact about me? birth mark on my butt cheek!
V. Vegetable? Love em!
W. Worst habit? yelling
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? had both
Y. Your favorite food? Chinese
Z. Zodiac sign? Aries
Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Monkeys
Thursday, June 19, 2008
For More Information, Contact:
Ellen Libenson Dan Borgasano/Kara Yi
Symark Software Schwartz Communications, Inc.
(800) 234-9072 (415) 512-0770
A while back my hubby gave me this very thoughtful xxtraordinary blogger award and I thought it was about time I got it posted. Sorry Matt but it's better late than never right? Sure you understand because you know first hand how busy things have been around here.
I am going to pass this great award on to you! So if you are reading this consider this award for you as well. Don't forget to pass this on to anther xxtraordinary blogger!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Last summer when we moved here I didn't take a liking to the big old apple tree in our backyard and then come the end of the summer all we did was pick up the fallen crab apples. What a pain in the a$$ that was.... well yesterday while I was putting food on the BBQ I noticed how beautiful that tree really is, well at least for now and why would I want to cut down something so beautiful, besides it gives the backyard some really nice shade on those hot days in the summer.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Look at the size of that fish!!!!!
SENDING BLOWIE FLOWERS IN THE WIND!
I have to say that my little boy is obsessed with "blowie flowers"! It all started last summer before we moved......Kim and Blake spent many days at the bus stop park while waiting for the kids to get home. These two would sit there and blow these flowers and Blake would chuckle and laugh. Now every "blowie flower" he sees he mentions Kim and will blow the flower hoping that the blowies will make it to her! This picture was taken the other day while at the Wildlife park as he gets down to the flower say " oh mommy, this is the perfect blowie flower for Kim!". We might have moved far away from his buddy Kim but I know he will never forget her :0)
Blake and Kim before we moved last summer!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Say it FAST...
One smart fellow he felt smart....
Two smart fellows they felt smart....
What do you end up saying?
Check the comments to see if we ended up saying the same thing LOL
2. Your birthday? march 23rd
3. Any nicknames? carebear
4. What are you doing right now? filling this out and dealing with plumbing work (can anything else go wrong????)
5. What time is it?
6. What are you doing this weekend? nothing......hubby is working and I might do some cleaning
7. What is your favorite food: chinese
8. Favorite color: pink
9. Favorite flower: carnations...they last longer!
10. Favorite clothing item: yoga pants
11. Thing you dislike the most: being in debt (who doens't?)
12. Thing you love the most: my family
13. What is your favorite childhood memory? going to Florida with my grandparents!
14. What is your worst childhood memory? when my mom looked me straight in the face and lied to keep my dad from getting made at her...(she doesn't remember it)
15. What color is your hair? brown with blonde and red highlights
16. What color are your eyes? brown
17. What is your favorite dessert? Eruption cheesecake (expensive so I don't have it often)
18. What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? well we just decided to get a beagle puppy!
19. What is your most embarrassing moment? there have been SO MANY!!!!!
20. Do you have any secrets? yup! ( who doesn't)
21. Who knows all your secrets? me, and only me!
22. Who did you hug last? Blake, my cuddle monster!
23. Who did you kiss last? probably Blake as well!
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? oh I think that was someone wanting money but we paid the bills the other day so I don't know what more they want????? get of my a$$ we aren't behind anymore!
25. Who was your last text message from and what did it say? I don't do text?
26. Who have you known the longest? my parents
27. Who have you known the shortest??? the people I'll meet today! (I'll go with that too Jenn)
28. Who is the loudest? Kohl.....without a doubt
29. Who is the quietest? Princess trinity but she has her days
30. Who is the funnest to hang out with? my family, never a dull moment
31. Who always makes you smile? my kids
32. Who was the last person to make you cry?probably hubby :0(
33. How many pairs of shoes do you own?Not very many?
34. What time do you get up in the mornings?8:00am( the plumber was coming at 9)
35. How long does it take you to get ready? 30 minutes? around there...depends where I am going
36. Why are you filling out this survey?for something to do and because it was on Jenn's blog!
37. Do you like filling out surveys? sure why not?
38. Who will most likely fill this out? Tammy
39. Who will least likely fill this out? not sure...
40. Are you bored? heck no I have to much work to do
41. What do you think about the person that sent this to you? I love her to pieces!
42. What do you think about the person you are sending it to? They are great!
43. Where do you live? Cape Breton, Nova Scotia....Canada!
44. Who do you live with? hubbyand the kiddos
45. Do you have any pets? not yet but we should have our new puppy by July!
46. Do you have any kids? 4
47. Are you dating someone? of course not i'm married
48. What is the best present you have ever received? my children, the most perfect gifts from God. ( you are so right Jenn, I coulnd't have said it better!)
49. What is the worst present you have ever received? finger nail clippers????
50. Are you glad this is the last question? you bet!