ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: BLACK FOG

Thursday, June 19, 2008

BLACK FOG



Some days are starting to get warm and we have seen the sun but I have to tell you how miserable the weather really is here lately....my God the fog rolls in pretty much every afternoon when I walk up to the school to get the kids and boy does it ever get cold but lately we have been getting "black fog" have you ever heard of this? This is the first time I have ever seen it or heard of it. It looks like the sky is filled with smoke and it gets so creepy looking. I googled it a couple of time and I am not getting a great explanation for it but I tell you the pictures spook me out and I have heard some myths about it as well. Hopefully we dont see too much more of this fog but a lot more sun!

No comments: