ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: BLISTER RELIEF

Thursday, June 19, 2008

BLISTER RELIEF

A few months ago I started running on the treadmill and for the first couple of weeks I suffered from blisters from my new sneakers. Ouch! This was awful and I had tried many different forms of Blister Relief. Sure the blisters eventually healed and I was as good as new. I haven't been running for some time now and I needed to get new sneakers so I now know what to expect, but I am not going to wait for the blisters to start I am going to use Engo and prevent blistering before it starts! Blister prevention patches are guaranteed to prevent blisters, are long lasting and give immediate relief and are easy to use, just peel, stick and go! Now what could be better than that?

No comments: