ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: HOUSE CLEANING...

Friday, June 20, 2008

HOUSE CLEANING...

It has been a while coming but now that the sanding is finished in the house I can finally get things cleaned up and organized, well at least in the rest of the house and our room should be put back together and the carpet down by the end of the weekend! Yay!!!!!!! I am hoping that when our bedroom renovation is finished that we will return to some normalcy (is that a word????) around here and just in time for the kids to start their summer vacation. I guess we couldn't ask for better timing.
Yesterday I didn't have anytime to blog hop (shame on me I know) with all the painting we got done and I had some (lots) of work that needed to get done on the computer and with sore ribs I couldn't sit here for long periods of time so imagine how long it took to get my work completed. It was a LONG day but it is over and today starts a new day, I just have to remember to take it easy. My ribs are feeling better but it is still early and I haven't done much of anything yet. I don't think that I cracked a rib but just inflammation of the muscle so I have been taking Advil and hoping for the best. One of the worst things about all this is that I can't sit and play bubble town on facebook and I'm sure I have a scrabulous game or two to catch up on. Maybe I should go check it out now while I am sitting here!

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I tagged you for a meme when you have a chance. :o)