ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: FINALLY HE EATS....

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FINALLY HE EATS....

Blake my youngest in one of the most pickiest eaters ever...not only is he just picky but he doesn't eat much at all which always leaves me wondering if he is getting enough nutrition. Slowly as time goes on he eats a bit more from time to time but I tell you I don't know what happened to him last night while we were eating supper. I made chicken and hamburger tacos, now he doesn't like the chicken or hamburger so he fills the wrap with ranch sauce and cheese, rolls it up and holds it together with a toothpick. Last night the little piggy ate.......5tacos and the last two was a hard shell wrapped with a soft taco. Where did that kid put it all. He had 2 gone before I had time to eat my first one. Oh and that wasn't the end, he had a bowl of strawberries and whipped cream followed by marshmallows by the bonfire. He was so nice to see him eat that I got a video clip of him enjoying his supper. LOL He is to cute!

No comments: