ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Weight Loss Goals

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weight Loss Goals

As many of you know I have been focusing on my weight for the last year, working hard to get my shape back. I have been working with my hubby on watching what we eat, trying to keep our meals at home healthier for the kids and for us along with curbing our take out nights. Along with that we have bought a treadmill and have been using that almost everyday, we've taken a small break due the heat here lately but will get going again after vacation is over. A big consideration we also had was what supplements and diet pills we should use to help us get the best results we could get. It was difficult deciding because there were so many options and not enough information out there to figure out what was best. We researched on the internet and found a site that gave us details on the 10 best diet pills which made it easier for us to pick the best option for us with our weight loss goals in mind. We are certainly on the right track with me even searching for a bikini for the beach, I haven't worn one of those in over 10 years.

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I won't even put a bathing suit on let alone a bikini. LOL