ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: A man and his toys

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A man and his toys

Christmas is coming fast so what do you get for someone that has everything. My father has accumulated so much stuff over the years it's hard to get him something that he doesn't already have so for me it's easier to buy him accessories to go with something he already has. He loves his Yamaha motorcycle and is always tinkering and adding new accessories to in during the Winter to get ready for Spring. Now that I live away it's hard to get gifts to my family so shopping online and having them shipped direct to family is so much easier. It's great to buy online too because you can save up to 60% off your custom yamaha parts. Now I will just have to find a way to figure out what accessories to get him without him knowing.

No comments: