ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Gotta Run, Gotta Win

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gotta Run, Gotta Win

It has been a hectic year with me returning to work it seems as though sometimes there isn't enough time in the day. I have been working about 5 nights a week and basically run out the door when my husband gets home from work. For me it means eating on the go but I'm picky and I still like something yummy even when I'm in a hurry. One of my favorite on the go dinners are Stouffers-panini my favorites were "Philly Steak" or "Smoked Turkey" but now there is a whole new line of "Lean" Panini's that have the same great taste but are better for my weight consious mind. To Celebrate the launch of the new flavors a new contest has been launched looking to award 3 lucky people with a $10,000 dream vacation to India, Greece or France. That would be a nice vacation after the hectic year we have just completed. There are also 12 secondary prizes of a Sony Camcorder. 158This contest is exclusive to residents of Canada and will allow you one free entry after that you need to enter UPC codes off your favorite Panini Products. You can enter the contest every single day but you have to use different UPC codes each time. If you would like to try your luck just register here to start entering the contest.

Post?slot_id=43099&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: