ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Catching up on my shows

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Catching up on my shows

I took a job last fall that makes me work in the evenings until 1:30am, it works out great for me as it allows me to work around my husbands schedule and be there for the kids after school. The one thing I really miss is sitting down to some of my favorite shows in the evening like Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds and CSI. I recently discovered a great option of using Charter on Demand to see all my favorite shows at alternate times when it is more convenient for me. It isn't just a great option for me but for many people that are too busy to catch their shows when they are on network TV but still want to be up to date. It's great for the kids too, my youngest son started school this year and had a routine that he watched Diego and Elmo back to back but they are on in the morning, now he catches them after school on demand and gets to have some unwinding time after a busy day. If you would like to know more about this service you can learn more at charter.net/ondemand. If you are on FaceBook you can also

get updates and fun extras on Charter’s Facebook page. Take a few minutes to see how ON DEMAND can make you life that much easier.

Ondemand

Post?slot_id=80692&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: