ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Finding old friends

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finding old friends

Everyone has those people in their lives that made a differance in their lives but as time has gone by you have lost contact with them. It is just one of those aspects of life you have to accept, people are so transiant these days with many moves over the course of a lifetime it is so easy to lose contact with people. In this day and age there are so many online ways to re-connect with people from your past. I was a very active swimmer when I was younger but lost touch with my coaches and team mates after I stopped swimming and moved a number of times. Using the new MyLife Service I was able to do searches on a number of my former team mates and coach. My coach had such an incredible influence in my life, teaching me great work ethics and organization skills that I have been able to translate into my everyday life. With the "my life" service I was able to find 3 of my former team mates but unfortunetly I have been unable to find our coach yet. 185
We are now starting to work on a reunion celebration and I am using these connections through My Life to brance hou tand find as many of the old team.
Post?slot_id=74742&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: