ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: KIDS SAY THE FUNNIEST THINGS...

Monday, April 7, 2008

KIDS SAY THE FUNNIEST THINGS...

On Saturday my great grandmother (Hilda) on my mothers side was celebrating her 90 something birthday so the family planned a reception so that everyone could get together and spend time with her. I wasn't able to travel home for this but I got all the feed back from my sister later that night. Well in the middle of my sister telling me all about it she burst out laughing and went on telling me about what her daughter (my niece) had said...

Niece "mommy, why are we going to the party?"
Sister " well it's because we are going to celebrate Hilda's birthday"
Niece "how old is she going to be?"
Sister " She is going to be 90 something, she is getting up there isn't she?"
Gotta love this..... LOL
Niece " yeh, she is almost to heaven" LOL

4 comments:

JK said...

Yup, that's why I have never regretted being a mother of 3. They give us lots of surprises and bring laughter into our lives.

Here's a tag for you, Carrie:

http://www.lovechildrenright.com/2008/04/sweetest-smile.html

Farah Deen said...

Carrie, this is really funny, you sister is cheeky. Well, I would have said the same actually!

anyway, Happy Belated Birthday to Hilda and hope she lives till 100!

jenn said...

That is so sweet and funny all at the same time!

Crystal said...

I agree! TOO FUNNY;o)