ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: A SURVEY ABOUT ME!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A SURVEY ABOUT ME!

I received this survey in an email from both Jenn and Tammy so I thought I would post in here instead of emailing it around!

Here I go!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE
Not that I know of....however one of my parents' twin flower girls was named Carrie?

2 . WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Not sure it has been awhile

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sure, sometimes...it changes everytime I wright

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Salami or is it pepperoni... I get them mixed up for some reason? lol

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I have four children...(one is very active and that is why he will be the last!)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Sure why not!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot?
yup!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yup!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not a chance!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Mini wheats

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE strong?
yes

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
anything with peanut butter and also maple walnut

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hair on women...I am always looking for another style for my hair...although I don't have much hair left to do anything with LOL

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My belly, butt and thighs...Iknow that was 3 but I think these come together as one package oh yeah and my really guilty conscious...grrrrr

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
living back home with our family

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Of course I do!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
black exercise pants and no shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE ?
potatoes and veggies for supper last night...getting ready to eat breakfast when finished

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Blake, Matt and the tv in the background (Blake just figured out that he can print pictures off the computer and he is out of control with the printing and Matt is arguing with him trying to get him to stop)

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I would have to say pink!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh air

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my mom and it kept me on the treadmill forever last night!

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
absolutely they (Jenn and Tammy) are the best!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
If I have to watch is would be NASCAR with hubby

27. HAIR COLOR?
dark brown

28. EYE COLOR?
brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
chinese

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Bring it on (watch it with my daughter)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
red tank top

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
home made apple pie

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Jenn but she sent this to me so I will have to say Jocelyn

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
I would have to say Matt

39. WHAT BOOK( s) ARE YOU READING NOW?
I am not reading a book just the treadmill manual LOL

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have a mouse pad in am using my laptop

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV.Last NIGHT?
It was probably CSI...I was running!

42. FAVORITE SOUND
the laughter of my children

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
I can't answer...I haven't listened to them?

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I would have to say Florida (from Atlantic Canada)

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I am just learning to dance with my daughter! Special... maybe but funny....absolutely!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
New Brunswick, Canada

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
everyone"s!!!!

If you are here reading this then give it a try and let other get to know more about you! Just let me know when it's posted so I can check it out.

3 comments:

jenn said...

Great answers! I have yet to read one where somebody says they will bungee jump.

JK said...

Fun survey. You love Chinese food? You know, my sister did the bungee jump leaving me wondering how she managed to jump.

Le Butterfly said...

I did a similar one but I only got 39 questions 2 days ago.

It was interesting to read your answers.