ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: SPRING CLEANING

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SPRING CLEANING

This morning we walked the kids to school and it was soooo beautiful, FINALLY! When we got back we didn't even come into the house, we stayed outside and did some yard work and move the kids basketball net off the house (thank God the thumping and bumping on the house was driving me crazy), it is now on the side of the driveway by the fence and they can still use the driveway to play on. So while we worked at that Blake decided to bring out quite a few of his toys and played and chalked in the driveway. I later remembered his bike and brought that out for him. He kept busy and was so happy to be able to get out to play.
Now for the cleaning inside....I wish! I did get quite a bit of cleaning done yesterday and started to pack some of the kids winter boots and mitts away and found some of the spring jackets and rubber boots hopefully later on today I will get some more work done around the house!

1 comment:

jenn said...

I bet you were excited to be outside. Sounds like you got a lot accomplished, too.