ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: RED ROSE AWARD

Monday, April 21, 2008

RED ROSE AWARD

I recieved this "Red Rose Award" from Tammy!
Thank you so much Tammy this really made my day and a great way to end a very busy day!


Red rose has number of thorns in it

when it pint your finger it hurts

Everyday in my life is just like red roses.

Sometimes life is not always bed of roses.

But life is great with God.
I am passing this great award on to each and every one of you who are reading this post and I hope it will put a smile on your like it did mine! God Bless!

5 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm glad you like it! :o)

Rozella said...

Hi there. Just blog hopping...congrats on the award :)

Vhiel said...

Hello there

Blog hopping here. check out my contest for mothers day .. i am giving away a kitchen ceramics set consist of salt & pepper shaker and oil/vinegar.

Hope you can join in..

Thanks
Vhiel
Can of Thoughts
Designs By Vhiel

Petula said...

You deserve it!

JK said...

*smile* Can you see me smiling? Congrats Carrie.