ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS

Thursday, May 15, 2008

WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS

I have a large circle of family and friends that are all trying to lose weight to lead a happier, healthier, better fit life and today I got an email from my cousin telling me that she has reached her goal weight of 30 pounds. I am so proud of all the hard work she has put into this and will be with her has she sets a new goal of 12 lbs. The best part of this circle of support for one another is that we are all doing this without the help from lap band surgery and a lap-band doctor but unfortunately there are so many people that can't do this on their own and are forced to turn to the lap band surgery to get results. Their are so many wonderful facilities out there waiting to help. You don't have to do this alone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Weight loss is but a growing problem in the society, isn't it? You're right, the best way is still to do it naturally. Although I have seen people having success with lapband surgeries.
Have a great evening, Carrie! :)

Petula said...

If I wasn't scared of something like that I would probably do it myself.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm tagging you with a meme, it's a fun one though about your kids favorite toys.