ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: TGIF!

Friday, May 9, 2008

TGIF!

I am so looking forward to the weekend. For the first time in a long time we have nothing planned, no running around for basketball or dance. Just a quiet relaxing weekend. Ok this is what my weekend should be like as long as it rains like it is suppose to for the entire weekend. If the weather clears I will have to participate in the Mother's Day baseball game with the church youth group. We will see what happens. Hubby works tomorrow night and again on Sunday (yep Mother's Day) but as long as the weekend stays quiet I will be happy. The kids already got me an outfit for the treadmill but I will have to wait until Sunday and I am thinking of making a chicken dinner for supper on Sunday. I will let the kids help then they will think that they made supper for me. I will be expecting a big mess LOL
Yesterday we got some more yard work done. Slowly but surely it will get done. We re planted another tree and came up with a great idea for a deck for the yard which would be a lot better for the pool so now do we go ahead with the new deck and fence or look into finishing the attic? Heck why not just get a second vehicle to make things a lot easier on us LOL Oh what to do and we can only do one and that will not happen right away. What would you do?
Next weekend is Trinity and Kohl's dance competition with tonight being there last rehearsal for hip hop. Kohl is so excited to be going to his first dance competition. Trinity still has another rehearsal next Thursday for Tap, Jazz and Ballet and will compete all 3 plus her hip hop with Kohl next Friday afternoon. I can't wait to get pictures of their costumes!
Even though it is raining today I still have lots planned. I got on the treadmill this morning for an hour while talking with my mother now I am going to change the curtains from my bedroom to the living room then will have to come up with something for my room. Now making the matching curtains for the from computer room won't happen. I need to be in the right mood to tackle something like that and if I have any motivation left over I will get some more cleaning done around here. I am going through things like crazy and throwing it out!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Pool?? Did you say you have a pool??? I'm coming to visit! My pool feel apart last year, and because of huby's surgery, we can't afford to replace it this year.