ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***4 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS!

Friday, December 21, 2007

***4 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

With now only 4 days left until Christmas and the kids home from school, I am happy to say that the shopping has come to an end...thank G*d because I ran out of money lol....I have a few things left to wrap and today I will slowly start bringing down some gifts to put under the tree. I don't know how long they will stay wrapped with Blake around (I know what happened to you Tammy with Aiden LOL) but we will see what happens. I have lots to do today but I will try my very best to do some blog hoppin'. If I don't get to your blog it's not because I wasn't thinking of you...Happy Holidays!

9 comments:

Trinity said...

Hi Carrie.. thank you for coming by to my blog.. I am Trinity.. not your daughter hehehe... Merry Christmas! I have lots to do as well..

jenn said...

4 more days??? I still have sooo much baking to do. My kids are home now, too, which will make it go even slower. Although, I do like having them help. It's more fun!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I can't believe it's so close! I have so much to do. Wanna come over and help??? LOL!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

oops, that was me I deleted my own comment...having one of those days...

If only I lived closer Tammy :0) I would be there to give you a hand...that's just the kind of person I am...

4 days..wow, it is going to be over before we know it and all this work will be put behind us until next year...I am going to get an early start on the shopping this time. LOL

Juliana said...

Hi Carrie, almost Christmas ho ho ho...thanks for stopping by to my blog in your busy day :) Today my manage to buy christmas present for my son ^.^ Happy holiday..

Unknown said...

merry christmas!I like your blog santa theme!so beautiful.:)

Petula said...

Merry Christmas to you as well! I still have so much to do. I was finished and then I got a little extra money and wanted to get some more for the oldest (her dad doesn't contribute) and the younger ones' dad gave me their gifts today and didn't wrap them! So... well, ya know how things come up!

Somewhere in there I hope to get some rest... maybe Sunday afternoon.

Have a very Merry Christmas (I just can't believe it's only four days away... seems like yesterday I had the baby.)

De'Little Ones said...

Merry X'Mas 2u. Enjoy wrapping your presents.