ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer

Do you remember this video from about a month or so ago...It was a ppp opp I did for the Hamilton beach eclectrics stand mixer. We not only got paid $65 for doing this but I was one of the 10 winners...that's right...I have my very own Hamilton beach stand mixer and what a difference it makes when mixing cookie dough. So with doing that post and winning I now have the opportunity to do another video for part 2 of the mixer. I will have it posted later tonight or tomorrow morning. We had a great time doing the video and even have some bloopers. While checking to make sure that I had all the ingredients in the bowl, I turned my head for a second and Blake decided to turn the mixer on full. Now mind you I had just added the flour so you can only imagine...I was covered in flour and so was the kitchen...LOL Blake thought it was hilarious, I have to admit it was pretty funny. Now I have to admit I was a bit hestitant to whether I was going to keep it or let my mom have it but after paying the $70 shipping and the extras costs and of course falling in love with it. I thought I would keep it for myself...sorry mom, I'll let you borrow it...LOL Besides Blake would never forgive me if I did give it away. As he's been saying all day...I love it, I love it!
Watch for our video coming soon...

8 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm sorry I've haven't done the meme, but I don't have an iPod. Santa is bringing one for Aurora for Christmas, but I don't think she'll let me use it. LOL!

Unknown said...

Wow, good for you! Congrats! I saw this opp before but just didn't have enough time to participate. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the Frienship Award by the way. You are right, we are becoming very good blogging friends! :)
I'll post it on my blog later today, meanwhile did you see my new holiday slide show on there? Check it out when you get a chance.
Yup, Christmas is getting so close now...I'm excited! :)

jenn said...

I'm jealous. That is a beautiful mixer. Congrats!!!!

I put the meme up. It was fun to do!

Mommy Lose Weight said...

Hello, I wld love to exchange links :) Do add me in ur blogroll

For the music in the blog, u can try iwebmusic. Just choose the song u want, can copy the code and paste it in ur template. U try it, if any doubts again, u may check with me again ok! :)

amanda said...

i'm envious. I love stand mixers! :)
-Once Upon A Lifetime

bcmomtoo said...

That's so cool! Good for you!

I'm really jealous after watching your video because it looks like it works so well. Really nice of them to pay you at least part of your shipping costs back by giving you that new opp!

Utah Mommy said...

Congratulations for winning the Hamilton Beach Carrie this is very awesome commercial nice one!