ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***BUSY WEEK AHEAD...

Monday, December 10, 2007

***BUSY WEEK AHEAD...

This is the last full week of school for the kids before the Christmas break and every night is going to be a busy one. The week will be over before I know it which means Christmas will be here that much faster...eeks, got to get my Christmas letters in the mail ASAP. I have been working on them all morning and just have to get the addresses on the envelopes so I can get them in the mail. Dance class for Trinity tonight, school concert tomorrow night and Wednesday night, Thursday night is parent night at dance for Trinity and also Friday night for Trinity and Kohl's hip hop class. Wow. I would say that I am looking forward to the weekend but Matt has to work so there is no break for me :0( busy as always.

My parents and sisters were here on the weekend and we had a great visit and Saturday night the kids enjoyed the Christmas skating party with Matt's work. The weather was good and my parents made it home safe. Looking forward to seeing them at Christmas!

1 comment:

jenn said...

I'm glad you all had such a good time! My kids last day is next Thursday. As much as I love having them home, it is going to be crazy! At least I get 2 weeks of no alarm clock going off at 6am...