ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***DECEMBER IS FINALLY HERE!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

***DECEMBER IS FINALLY HERE!


Well here we are everyone DECEMBER 1st! It's finally here and today we are expected to get SNOW :0) OMG I just looked out the window and the ground is white YIPEE! I will have to go get the kids as soon as I get this posted and head outside to welcome the snow :0) as you can tell we are snow lovers here and this is our first sign of snow.

So now that December is here I am going to post a Christmas greeting every morning wishing you all Happy Holiday! Here is to day 1...

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Merry Christmas to you and to your family as well Carrie! Yeah December is here and we cannot stop it no more. Christmas is fast approaching!

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Good morning, Carrie. YAY! You have snow. We have a huge snowstorm moving in. Has already started snowing and may get up to 14 inches. Your kids would love that.

I love the snowman!

Hugs, JJ

jenn said...

What a great idea to do a Christmas greeting every day...so festive!!! I think I'm more excited than the kids that it's December. 24 more days...

Misty Dawn said...

No snow here - but we had a major ice storm... ice everywhere... I about killed myself when I went outside with the dogs LOL