ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***5 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

***5 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

With only 5 days left until Christmas day we spent the day shopping, picking up the kids from school at lunch (last day) then shopping some more. Now we are finally home and I am going to spend my time on the computer. Unfortunately for me I now have to share my blogging time with my hubby...(I hope I get a laptop for Christmas) because his blog was approved for PPP and he's been the one with ppp opps today. Oh well as long as I get my blog hoppin' done for the day that will be fine...although the extra money is nice...(nothing today so nothing to worry about) Wow I can't believe that the big day is almost here...feel the excitement! Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: