ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***9 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

***9 DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS!


That's right....only 9 days to go...are you getting excited...I'm like a big kid when it comes to Christmas...I'm so excited I'm already having trouble sleeping LOL Christmas Eve I'm awake all night with excitement...The weekend is going by really fast...we are getting ready to go shopping :0) My hubby brought home a surprise gift for the 3 older kiddies and we need to get some accessories to go with the gifts...now the big question is how do we get some ideas from the kids without giving away the surprise...could be interesting but we always manage to pull it off.

4 comments:

fizzycat said...

Hurray Christmas! best wishes from Fizzy.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I have an award for you :o)

Mel :) said...

Ive finally gotten around to doing the last meme you tagged me for & posting about the last award (thanks so much by the way its such a cute one!) & now im tagging you for a meme on my blog.

There two meme's & your award on the one post but im just tagging you for the one you havent done - im sure youll figure it out :D

Utah Mommy said...

I know tell me about it Christmas is very near i can't wait for it lol!

Passing by Carrie saying hello to my sweet friend. Have a blessed Monday!