ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Christmas Countdown

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Countdown

With less than 2 weeks to Christmas I have found myself running out of time to get all my Christmas shopping done. It has been a extremely busy fall and now that it is crunch time I am finished pretty well everything except my hubby, now he is particularly hard to buy for so I thought this year I would take a different approach and get him things he really needs but won't spend money on. The biggest thing that would be a great improvement is new eyeglasses he has had the same pair of persriptions glasses for 10 years now and they are looking worn out, bent, paint worn off so I started looking for options for new glasses. I was able to find great deals on eye wear online that would allow me to get him his gift ready before Christmas with their free shipping and fast glasses delivery program. Optical4less offers great styles and options and also allows you to use their virtual try on room to get a better idea what the glasses will work for you. I think he will be very pleased with my considerate gift that will allow him to update his style (much needed). I think it will be great to see his excitement on Christmas morning so wish me luck.

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

It's coming so quick and I still have so much left to do!