ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman

Sunday, December 21, 2008


It's almost here! Christmas is only a few days away and I am happy to say that we are finally ready! We do have a few little things to pick up at the last minute but that is always the way with us. Anyway I have been trying to get my blogs updated my I haven't been getting along real well with our new picture program that was installed on my laptop from our new printer/scanner. I think that I have finally been able to download my video so I will spent the next little bit working on my blogs. I have lots to catch up on but probably wont have it done before I go to work in a couple of hours, so you may have to check back tomorrow some time. There are lots of dance video from parent night along with lots of pictures of the kids. Most will be put on my Family Blog so pop over for a visit!
Hope all is well with everyone! I miss you all!

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I want to you and your family a wonderful Christmas!