ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: making connections

Saturday, December 13, 2008

making connections

Being fairly opiniated I like to be able to share my thoughts on different topics. With having a large family we are true consumers and purchase a lot of normal everyday things. I recently discovered a great site where I can share my opinions with other people that use the same types of items that I do. This site is called acobay and although it is a fairly new site it is gaining members everyday, there are thousands of people out there that are sharing opinions and reviews on various products. It can be a great resourse when you are thinking of making a purchase because you can get honest opinions from other people that have actually purchased and used the item you are thinking about getting. My first stuff review was of my prepaid cell phone that I got last year for Christmas, if you would like to see what I had to say about my prepaid cell phone from President's choice check out the link to my cell phone to get the scoop on my opinion. I think this will become a great resource for people all around the world to get and share their thoughts on items that they use everyday. It's a great way to use social networking to find real information and opinions on items before you purchase.

No comments: