ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Well it is finally here! It is now 12:00am Christmas morning and I am just about ready to head off to bed so that Santa can make is visit to our house! It was without a doubt a very busy day full of running around to get the last minute things taken care of. I tell you that getting ready for Christmas and working a full time job really does make things a lot harder but I survived, well so far, LOL I just have to get through tomorrow excitement :0)
After all the running around and finally getting hubby home from work, we all settled on the couches in the family room with our supper, (donairs and garlic fingers from the pizza joint MMMM) while watching the new Chronicle of Narnia, Prince Caspian DVD. Without having family around to visit the kids then watched "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" that was on tv while coloring Christmas pictures then it was off to bed! Oh yeah we let the kids open one gift before they went to bed....just a practice run for tomorrow :0).....So you can say that today was a full day!
Tomorrow's agenda is the unwrapping of the gifts and then lots of fun. We had to change our plans for our Christmas Turkey until earlier tomorrow because the movie theatre only has evening shows playing this year, I think we are going to see "Bedtime Stories" and then tomorrow we will go back to see "Marly and Me". Ok speaking of movies I have to say that this evening when Jay's best friends mother dropped off a Christmas card to the family I was surprised, inside the card was movie gift cards for $50 along with a $50 gift card to Boston Pizza! She said it was her way of saying thanks for letting Matthew (jay's friend) come here everyday for lunch (he always brought his own packed lunch) and for Jared her youngest son who comes home from school with me and the kids everyday for about an hour. It's a great feeling to feel appreciate when you aren't expecting anything in return! :0)
Anyway that's about if for now I have an early morning ahead of me so it's off to bed, Funny I haven't heard from my mom yet????? Oh well I guess she's busy, I will have to call her tomorrow!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!
ENJOY THIS TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND HOPE THAT SANTA FINDS YOU!

3 comments:

jenn said...

Merry Christmas Carrie!!!!

I love you guys, and hope you have a wonderful day!

jenn said...

Just checking in....hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my friend!