ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Working it out

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Working it out

Well it is certainly busy season at my work and I have been working a lot of hours lately, even going on 9 days straight. I am looking forward to taking a day off tommorrow and just have to get through my 7 - 1 shift tonight. It keeps me going knowing that it will soon be Christmas and I am taking a week off to spend with family and than things should quite down after Christmas with less orders coming in at work. The hours and $$$ are nice at Christmas but I miss the evenings tucking the kiddies into bed and spending time with Hubby :0( He's taking a lot of extra work with the full day of work and running the kids around to activities and picking me up at work (late) and normally letting me sleep in when he's off or working at lunch time. I am sure looking forward to the week off for both of us from work.

No comments: