ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: STRESSED TO THE MAX....

Friday, December 12, 2008

STRESSED TO THE MAX....



With it getting so close to Christmas I can feel myself starting to fall apart. One of the hardest things for me at Christmas is being soooooo far away from family but I keep telling myself that the holiday will be great and we will be home with family soon. Well I thought I was handling it pretty good until today, we have almost all our shopping done but it's just deciding on the last few things (shopping for Grandma), I can't seem to think clear and I am exhausted with all the extra work and running around. I am NOT going into work this evening (it's my night off) and that is the last place that I want to be right now and that has nothing to do with the team I work with....This afternoon was my work's team secret santa and pot luck party, well I was off today but said that I would go in to participate and ended up going in early to help out with getting things prepared. Oh yeah and it ended up costing me more money running around to buy things that we still needed. So I sent Matt off to McDonald's with Blake before Matt had to be at work and that I would meet up with them as soon as I could. So all was going well then it was time to go get Blake but the party was delayed by a half hour do to the call volume so I made arrangements so that I could bring Blake in with me for about 20 minutes, Just long enough to enjoy pot luck and get my gift! ($20 to the movies!!!!) So in came Blake looking all cute with his new reindeer hat and excited to get to see where mommy works for the first time. Well he was with me not even a minute when human resource (who was invited to join our pot luck)yelled over to me that he wasn't aloud there and that I would have to leave, then she looks at Blake and says" you have to leave so you don't get your mom in trouble"...the person I would get in trouble by would have been her... What a bitch!!!!!! (oh and she is new) Don't tell me that kids aren't aloud in there on the rare occasion because they were aloud in there for Halloween???? GRRRRRRRRRR I was pissed and I was left to be the one to explain to Blake that he wasn't in trouble and I was very very proud at how quiet and good he was while at my work then he started going on how he got me in trouble at work. Anyway I took Blake back to Matt (who was busy working at this point) who was also pissed at the situation and I returned to the party (which I shouldn't have, I should have just come home) by then I was in no mood to enjoy myself and had no appetite to eat, I received my gift, helped hand out the gifts then I left. I all could think of was leaving Blake with Matt upset. Anyway my head is pounding and I still have to return to the mall to pick up the things I didn't have time to get this morning then pick Matt up at 10pm. I tell you that I will be so ready to curl up in bed tonight! Anyway I should go get Jay off to his friends house for the night then off to the mall.
That's enough ranting for now.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Bitch is a nice word for that woman, in my opinion! Poor Blake. She had no right to speak to him AT ALL, and she's lucky I wasn't there, cause I would have told her she was a bitch straight to her face. Oh, girl, I am so mad for you right now. Some people are just idiots.

(((((((hugs))))))))
and give some to Blake, too!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I totally agree with Jenn! I hope Santa puts a lump of coal in her stocking!