ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: 21 QUESTIONS

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

21 QUESTIONS

I got this meme from Jenn's blog and was in the mood for some fun...so here we go!

RULES:

1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okay if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to ME and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list HERE {Note that you are not ALLOWED to change this links and make sure to leave the exact URL.}
3. Copy from Start to End.
4. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.

Who played along:

1. Music of my Heart 2. Me and Mine 3. Creative in Me 4. For the LOVE of Food 5. Little Peanut 6. Pea in a Pod 7. It’s Where the HEART Is 8. Around the World 9. In Depth 10.my kids are my world 11. my beautiful creations 12. Rantings of a Woman 13. Jabber Jaws 14. As I See It

Questions and Answers:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
pretty sad...I don't have one book in this room :0( which reminds me where did my sears catalogue go?????

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
lamp

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
guiding light...I love my soaps!

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
6:30pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6:36pm...pretty close! I've had my eye on the clock for some time now...just waiting for the younger two boys to go to bed!

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Trinity's dance music...what else LOL

7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
Just before sitting here to type this meme....I was checking on the puppy...what a mess she was making in the yard...she has is all dug up trying to find her treat she buried.

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Blake dance video on my family blog! I can't get enough of it LOL He cracks me up!

9. What are you wearing?
jeans capris and shirt

10. Did you dream last night?
OMG did I ever and scary it was...I woke up jumping a mile high off my bed. The whole neighborhood was going up in flames and very quickly came to our house then it blew up...the scary part for me was I didn't know if my kids were still in the house or not! Luckily when I woke up everyone and everything was fine!
This dream had me on edge and felt so real since 3 houses were set on fire around here on the weekend.

11. When did you last laugh?
I laughed at numerous things throughout the day but this morning was the funniest....my oldest son was sleep walking early this morning and found his way to the main floor bathroom where hubby found him taking a leek in the shower! LOL there is more to the story that makes it even funnier but I am going to post about it soon but depending when you are reading this you mind already know the whole story!

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
not much we just finished painting

13. Seen anything weird lately?
yep yesterday while out for a walk I came across the funniest looking dog ever! It was extremly over weight and looked like a seal. wish I had my camera

14. What do you think of this quiz?
FUN!

15. What is the last movie you saw?
Surfs Up! with the kids of course

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? That family trip that we have been wanting to take the kids on.....while our new house is being bult!

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know:
I sleep with one eye open...no not really but hubby says I do!

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd take away hate...it's such an ugly thing. I AGREE WITH YOU JENN!

19. Do you like to dance?
secretly I do but I would rather watch my daughter dance!

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Kali but hubby came up with Trinity which I thought was really pretty!
a boy?
My first choice would have been Brandon but I ended up going with Justin!

21. Would you ever consider living abroad? Nope

I am not going to take anyone specific...if you are here and want to join in on the fun then please go ahead!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Great answers!!! I'm glad you played along!