ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: AND SO IT CONTINUES.....

Thursday, September 18, 2008

AND SO IT CONTINUES.....

Yes I am going to talk about dancing again!!!! Tonight was Trinity's first night of regular classes. I dropped her off at 5:00 pm for her jazz level 1, tap, ballet and jazz level 3 classes then I returned to sit with her at 7:00pm during her off class and when I got there she had on her ballet shoes again! What is up with that?????? Apparently Kim (her teacher) said that since she was going to be there anyway every week while waiting for her lyrical class she may as well join the class in ballet ( this is an advanced class). The girls were handed their new ballet costumes for recital and competition and Trinity was handed one as well and she said " is this dress for me?" she was kind of confused since she wasn't suppose to be dancing at this level then one of the girls from her class Erin says" sure it's for you! We can't let a good dress go to waste now can we?" I thought that was the sweetest thing ever! They all know how much Trinity loves to dance and didn't want to see her sit out so she will now be doing 10 dances this year in total and the best part.... this class won't cost me any more money!

No comments: