ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: WHAT'S IN MY PURSE MEME

Monday, September 15, 2008

WHAT'S IN MY PURSE MEME

I was tagged by Tammy to do this meme to see what kind of great stuff I have in my purse, unfortunately it is pretty empty so you won't find anything exciting...here is goes!




Here are the rules.


Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (If you're a guy just reverse this process to male and tell us about your wallet, tool box, briefcase or metro sexual accessory.)


1.. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile

2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents


3. Be brave and 'splain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.

4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves


5. Answer these questions:

-Describe the contents of your handbag.
Well like I already said there isn't much in my purse...just my organizer calender,lip balm, old movie stubs, my very old wallet from 13 years ago, a pencil, hair elastic, crystal light package and that is it. I usually have my cell phone in there but I just took it out so that my hubby could use it.

-What's the most important thing in your handbag?
My organizer calender...how else would I keep track of all my kids dancing, bowling, basketball etc.... and hopefully soon my own work schedual!

-What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
I don't have anything embarrassing in my purse...sorry!

-What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
I would have to say the hair elastic

-Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
Nope!


3 comments:

jenn said...

I'm suprised you don't have one of those PDA's with all the things you've got going on!

Petula said...

Cool. Someone tagged me with this too and there are a ton of things in my purse. I should sneak and take something out. LOL... or put more stuff in there. :D Thanks for sharing.

Mom Knows Everything said...

You're purse is really neat. I'm lucky I cleaned mine out before I was tagged with it. ;o)