ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: MY FIRST BABY MEME

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MY FIRST BABY MEME

I got this meme from Petula's blog and thought it would be a fun one to do, so here it goes while I have time!

This is all about you and your first baby...make sure to comment here after you complete.
1. Were you married at the time? Uh... no.
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was actually pretty calm about it considering I was pretty young and not married. It didn't take long for the excitement to sink in.
3. How old were you? I was 18 when I found out.
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? missed period and a simple pregancy test.
5. Who did you tell first? I believe that was my boyfriend at the time
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes I did but I had to wait!
7. Due date? June 27th, 1996
8. Did you deliver early or late? He was born 6 weeks early
9. Did you have morning sickness? yep for the first 3 months, first thing in the morning and again late in the evening
10. What did you crave? I craved deep fried fish sticks????
11. Who irritated you the most? One of my sisters
12. What was your first child's sex? boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 15 lbs
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nope.
15. Where did you give birth? In the city hospital
16. How many hours were you in labor? In total from the very beginning to the end 3 whole hours!
17. Who drove you to the hospital? boyfriend at the time
18.Who watched? Watched, I don't know but he was in the room ,boyfriend at the time, I made my mom wait in the waiting room and I don't think she was to happy about that one considering it was her first grandchild. I didn't need an audience.
19. Was it vaginal or c-section? Vaginal.
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? not enough time to get any thing. It was back labor and OMG I can still remember the pain after 12 years
21. How much did your child weigh? 5lbs 8 ozs
22. What did you name him/her? Justin (he goes by Jay now)
23. How old is your first born today?12 and just started junior high school. WoW!
Ok so I am now married and have four children. Matt, my husband has been in Jay's life since he was 6 months old and Matt adopted Jay right after we got married!

2 comments:

jenn said...

That's so sweet that matt adopted him!

oh, and 3 hours...I hate you! lol!

Mom Knows Everything said...

only 3 hours!!!! WOW!!!!