ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: JOINING AIR CADETS

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

JOINING AIR CADETS

Yesterday when Jay my 12 year old son came home from school he had mentioned to me about him and his friend joining the air cadets. At first all I could think about was great another night of running around and more money to try to budget. Well come to find out that him joining isn't going to cost me anything because it is all funded by the government and that they meet on Tuesday nights right beside us at the Junior High School where he now attends and on Saturdays they will meet there again for games and activities. He isn't sure if this is something he will be interested in but he wants to give it a try and decide for himself. I think it would be great for him and would be a great experience but to be honest I think it is the look of the uniform that has him worried! It will be interested to hear what he decides to do :0)

No comments: