ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: TEACUP PUPPIES

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TEACUP PUPPIES

I have never had a dog before until just a few months ago. We got a pure bred beagle who is now 4 months old. Breigh our puppy, is turning out to be a great addition to the family but we still have so much to learn about dogs and taking care of one. We have been getting some advice from a friend of ours who has a pug named Sam and just the other night they got a new member to their family, a teacup puppy of some breed all I know is that is white, cute and fluffy! Breigh our puppy brings a lot of joy and excitement to our family and with her sad puppy eyes she gives it is hard not to give into her. Now call me crazy but if we were to consider getting another puppy I think I would love to have a teacup or pocket beagle! It would be like having another "Breigh" in the house but only smaller. When searching the web for pocket beagles I couldn't get over how many different teacup breeds there were, then I came across Isabella the cutest little Yorkie and her brother named buddy while reading their blog! Here you can get information on joining a kennel club, could a dog group be something for you? If you want to talk to others who are just as passionate about their pets as you are, then you should check it out. Get all the information you need on getting the best health care for your dog and nutrition.

I have just fallen in love with this cute, sweet puppy but I don't think that having a little Yorkie in our house would go over very well with our beagle. She is such a baby and wants all the attention to be focused on her. So as cute as a little Yorkie would be we will just have to enjoy the one puppy we have now. What do you think of the Yorkie Cross Breeds. Would this be a puppy you would possibly consider for you home?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read your stories from begining to the end and I think that is interesting stories.. I think i will tell this stories again to my friend and I hope this stories will be usefull for them... oh yes I suggest you to check my blog on http://puppies-reviews.blogspot.com/ , I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you... and we can share each other. thank you... ;-)