ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: 3'S ABOUT ME

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

3'S ABOUT ME

Here is another meme that I got from Petula. I still have time on my hands to get it done so let's not waste time.

Three jobs I've had in my life: room attendant (hotel), cashier at grocery store, now call center agent

Three places I have lived: New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia (Canada)

Three shows that I watch: Grey' Anatomy, General Hospital, Jon and Kate plus 8

Three places I have been: Florida, Montreal, Newfoundland

Three places I have been this week: mall, mall and dance school (all around here)

Three people who e-mail me regularly: Amanda, Jenn, hubby

Three of my favorite foods: Chinese, donairs from pizza joint, spegetti

Three places I'd rather be right now: In my bed, somewhere warm, with my family back home

Three things I am looking forward to this year: spending time with my kids, my trip to New York with my daughter for dance and making extra money with my new job! It is going to be a busy year!

No comments: