ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ALL NEW EPISODES

Thursday, September 18, 2008

ALL NEW EPISODES

I do live a very busy life with four kids and an overload of dance classes but somehow I am going to find/make some time to catch the new episodes of some of my favorite tv shows. On Monday nights I am already getting into Prison Break which I have to remember that it is on at an earlier time next week, then on Tuesday I will watch House and Biggest Loser (I fell asleep this week and missed them), then on Wednesday I believe it is The Practice (spin off from Grey's Anatomy), and on Thursday there is CSI, Grey's Anatomy and I will have to check into it but ER should be starting soon as well. I will have to enjoy my shows while I can because sometime in October I will be starting to work evening and will miss all my shows. What shows do you look forward to watching?

No comments: