ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Celebrating Special Moments

Monday, June 8, 2009

Celebrating Special Moments

My daughter and I are going on a special trip this summer to New York and I really want to give her something to remember the trip by. She always wants to feel just like a princess so I decided to get her some ear rings and costume jewelry rings to give to her while we are on our trip. I found a great company on line called Holsted Jewelers that provides an excellant collection of costumer jewelry that will fit any budget. Their product line really provides great quality that everyone would be excited to receive as a gift. The site even offered free shipping on orders over $85 so I had to get a couple of treasures for myself too. We are going to be going on some cool outings including find dining and broadway shows while we are away so I will have a few opportunites to break out our new gifts while we are away to make the trip that much more special.

No comments: