ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: DEAR SANTA,

Saturday, November 15, 2008

DEAR SANTA,



The kids have been busy getting their wish list ready for Santa and Kohl my 6 year old son has been asking for dinosaur named Kota! Well I thought he was talking about the one he had seen in the Sears Cat. but I was mistaken. The other day while at hubby's work I noticed on the shelf this huge dinosaur that a child can actual sit on, it roars, moves and so on but this thing costs $300. I hate to spent the money on it because I know that it would be just a matter of time before it was forgotten then sold the following summer in a yard sale. I hate to break his heart Christmas morning but that is a lot of money. I think he thinks that the dinosaur really walks while he is on it but it doesn't. I am hoping that he will come up with another idea that is just as cool only less expensive!

1 comment:

jenn said...

I saw that somewhere too, and it looks cool. But, I would NEVER spend that much money on something like that. Now, if it were a wii.....