ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Getting the extra nudge

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Getting the extra nudge

With any workout program eventually if you don't mix things up your body will start to slow down in weight loss. I am looking for options to jumpstart my program again and began to look into products and ideas I could use to help to my program to the next level. I do a lot of walking/running on my treadmill so the extra help I was able to find are weight vests. These vests are designed to add extra weight to your body for your workout increasing your calorie burn, and rising your metabolism. These vests are designed to adjust to any size and can be used for a variety of workouts, yoga, walking, running, arobics, or even just to wear during your daily activity to increase calorie burn.

No comments: