ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Getting back into the workforce

Friday, November 21, 2008

Getting back into the workforce

Now that I find myself with kids that are going off to school it is time for me to start thinking about what I can do for a career after being a mom. I am just getting back to work now but long term I am going to look into going back to school so I can make more of a career. I am starting to look into Beauty School to find out what options I would have after completion. I have found a lot of information online to help me and have even been able to locate some schools that are not too far from where I live. I think it would be exciting to help people feel good about themselves while making a career for myself. The first step is to get registered for Beauty School and then we will see what else will happen.

No comments: