ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: More Education

Saturday, November 15, 2008

More Education

Now that the kids are starting to get a little older, my youngest starts school next fall, I am beginning to look at options to upgrade my education. Now it's still important for me to be able to be available for my kids when they need me to so to find a balance of the right thing for me and them weighs on my decision. I have discovered online university courses that allow me to be flexible with my education. Capella University is an exclusively online university helping students all around the world to improve their education. Offering Degree programs in business, technology along with many other areas as well.

This (or “the following”) blog post was (or “is”) based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: