ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: COME CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!

Monday, March 24, 2008

COME CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!


For the past couple of months I have trying to be more focused on getting healthy and fit and I am struggling..... :o( so I thought I would move my Weigh in Tuesday support to it's own blog that will focus on my quest along with others to a fitter, healthier way of life along with other day to day happening in my life. Take some time to check it out at AS I SEE IT and feel free to add this one to your blogroll to visit often to share you support, tips and advise along the way!

6 comments:

Farah Deen said...

Carrie, did you change the colour of this blog too? I feel like you changed to black? It's pretty, it makes the other colours stands out from the black background. and Yes, I will check out your new blog too! congratulations on the 'launching' :)

Carrie said...

I didn't change anything with this blog...

Petula said...

I can't wait to see it... you're gonna be busy! :-) I'm sure this new blog will help you meet the wellness goals! Good luck!

jenn said...

You know I love it :)!

Petula said...

I keep meaning to tell you that I love the new picture! Or did I tell you and then forget that I told you?! :-)

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm on my way to check it out now!