ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: RRRRRRoll up the RRRRRRim to win!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

RRRRRRoll up the RRRRRRim to win!

No I didn't win anything....LOL
I don't drink coffee and neither does my husband but it's back...Tim Horton's Roll up the Rim to win contest. I get hot chocolate from time to time but I can never manage to get the rim rolled and have to pass it on to my hubby. Well today at Zeller's I saw a key chain rim roller upper. It apparently goes over the rim, cuts it then unrolls the rim when pulled off. What a great idea for dummies or inexperienced coffee drinker like me. I should get one for myself for the odd time I get hot chocolate. Is this something you would use to roll your rim? Just looking for opinions...I think I will get one for my mom to go with her birthday gift. I hate it when she used her teeth to do it :0)

2 comments:

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Great post, Carrie. I'm not a coffee drinker either but will share a cup of hot chocolate with you any day. :D

Good evening!

Hugs, JJ

Petula said...

Uh, I guess I'm just out of the loop or under a rock because I had no idea about this. I've never rolled up my rim or seen anyone else do it. I had to peer at the picture very closely to see what you were talking about. So... uh, at the risk of sounding totally silly, why do people roll up the rim?