ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: JOGGING...MY NEW HOBBY...

Saturday, March 15, 2008

JOGGING...MY NEW HOBBY...


Something I have always wanted but never had the space is a treadmill. I love walking and jogging but I don't get the same workout that I would get from a treadmill and not to mention the convenience with having four children. My cousin and my sister both purchased a treadmill to help them lose weight and now that we have the space in our newer home maybe it is time that I start looking into getting one for myself. I have been here at my inlaws for the past few days and today I finally tried out my MIL's treadmill and I just love it! I ran on it twice today for a half an hour and feel great...(well my legs are a little sore). It looks like all my PPP money will be going towards my treadmill. :0) Then I should be slim and trim for the summer (or at least I can hope so)
Yep, that is me on the treadmill. Yeah right, I wish! LOL

No comments: