ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: MAGNETIC THERAPY PRODUCTS

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MAGNETIC THERAPY PRODUCTS


A lot of us suffer from some kind of health issue, whether it is backache, sleep problems to restless leg syndrome and the all to familiar to women, period pains and the list goes on. How do you deal with these issues and does it work for you? I have problems with my thyroid so I have been looking into many things to help.
A few years ago I had half my thyroid removed because of an egg sized lump growing on it. Thank heavens no cancer was found but it is just a matter of time before I will have the same issue with the other side, then my body will feel out of control once again. I have been looking into different Magnetic Therapy Products. For my thyroid it is the standard leather Magnopulse wristband that is safe and natural with a choice of five colors. This product alone should help with my thyroid problems.
After having surgery to remove half my thyroid I couldn't get over the difference in the way I was feeling, for the better. I was happier and had a lot more energy. To this day I am exercising more and you won't find me curled up in bed in the middle of the afternoon taking a nap, although the odd day you might find me sneaking one! lol So anything I can do or find to keep my thyroid issues under control I will take it into consideration!

No comments: